desert eagle .50 AE Brushed Chrome w/ Muzzle Break 7.2" BBL
Availability: Out of stock
The Picatinny rail located on the barrel runs from the chamber area to right behind the front sight allowing the use of scope rings (optional) and aftermarket optics.
- The Desert Eagle Pistol is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a rotating three lug bolt for positive lock-up.
- The barrel is locked in place, assuring a high degree of accuracy.
- The polygonal rifling reduces barrel wear, is easy to clean and very accurate.
- Anatomically formed grip, ideal hand seating angle and comfortable grip dimensions permit rapid, accurate, instinctive shooting. The Desert Eagle is designed for two-handed shooting.
- The Desert Eagle Pistol fires standard factory ammunition.
- The Desert Eagle Pistol has an automatic slide lock that holds the slide open after the last round is fired.
|Trigger Pull SA||4 lbs|
|Sights (detailed)||Non-night sights|
|Weight Empty||69.8 oz|
|Frame Finish||Brushed Chrome|
|Frame Material||Carbon Steel|
|Slide Finish||Brushed Chrome|
|Barrel Length (in)||7.2"|
|Rifling||1 in 19"|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||7rd|
|Number of Mags||1|
|Safety (detailed)||Combat type, fixed|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).|