Ed Brown ZEV 1911 - 4.25" 9mm w/ Trijicon RMR
Availability: In stock
Ed Brown Products, Inc. is excited to collaborate with ZEV Technologies, Inc. in the design of a new, aggressively styled 1911. The new ZEV 1911 was designed to appeal to fans of what is popular in custom polymer pistols, a market where ZEV is a clear leader. It is the result of ZEV’s unique styling applied to the world’s finest 1911. Based on ZEV’s most popular design, the Dragonfly, the design shares the aggressive styling while maintaining the structural rigidity of the 1911 slide. Taking a cue from the ZEV look, the dimpled barrel makes for a striking effect, being visible through the side and top slide ports. The top of the slide showcases our new 7-top slide cuts, and is topped with a Trijicon RMR sight and tall night sights. The integral rail frame features edgy machining accents on the rail, while the frontstrap is adorned with the FX1 Snakeskin. A threaded suppressor ready barrel complete with a ZEV thread protector, recessed slide stop with serrated pin, and a blended one-piece magwell housing, finish out this show-stopping pistol. As with all Ed Brown 1911's, it is hand-fit with fully machined parts, and backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
• 4.25" Commander slide, single stack Government frame with integral light rail.
• ZEV designed slide with side and top slide ports.
• FX1 Snakeksin on frontstrap.
• Trijicon RMR with tall night sights.
• Dimpled barrel.
• Threaded, suppressor ready barrel.
• ZEV thread protector.
• Tactical profile ambi thumb safety.
• VZ Alien black G10 grips.
• Custom options included: recessed slide stop with serrated pin, blended one-piece magwell, flush barrel with recessed crown.
• One year limited edition.
|Sights (detailed)||Tall Night Sights w/ Trijicon RMR|
|Grips||VZ Alien black G10 grips|
|Barrel Length (in)||4.25 in|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).|