Holiday Shipping Time frames
Because Christmas is on a Sunday this year it is important to be aware of order time frames for delivery before the holiday.
It usually takes us one business day to get your order prepped and ready to be shipped, but because of all the excitement around Christmas and the high volume of packages being shipped, the post office is currently running about 1-2 business days slower than they normally would during quieter times. Please take this into account when placing an order with us, because we want you to get your order when you want it.
Things to remember with shipping time frames:
1) If you are buying a firearm, you should verify your receiving dealer's holiday hours. Christmas Eve is on a Sunday and many stores, including ours, will be closed. You'll also need to verify how much handling time your receiving dealer needs and take that into account.
2) We have a high volume of orders and are will likely ship one to two business days (we have extended our handling time due to the high volume of orders) following the day you place your order.
3) USPS is not as reliable with delivery estimates compared to UPS (and this year UPS has been missing guaranteed delivery dates).
4) If you order after Monday, December 18, you'll need to choose UPS Next Day Air as your shipping method at checkout in order to guarantee delivery by Decmber 22-23. We may be able to process and ship your order if you choose another delivery option but there is no guarantee that will arrive by Dec 23.
Thanks for your business, and have a very blessed and merry Christmas,
- The Osage County Guns Team.
OCG Holiday Hours
Osage County Guns is closed on December 23rd through December 26th for Christmas.
Osage County Guns is closed December 30st through January 2st for New Years.