Salient Arms Benelli M2 - 18.5" 12 Gauge
Availability: Out of stock
Introducing the Salient Arms International 18.5" Tactical package for your M2 Benelli Shotgun. Here at SAI, we take a functional performance first mindset in every project we take on and we have done just that to an already fantastic platform.
The stock Benelli M2 Shotgun is a light, ruggedly built, and fast handling shotgun. It leverages the Ultra-reliable Inertia Driven System and ComforTech recoil reduction system by Benelli, which make it one of the most popular semi automatic shotgun on the market. Its popularity has made it notorious in sporting clay, 3-Gun, tactical, and hunting circles alike.
Given its lightweight and well balanced demeanor, we believed this would serve perfectly for a tactical setup- which makes this the perfect setup for you. All of our modifications have been done to squeeze out every last bit of performance in the shotgun but keep all of the rugged reliability that people demand in a Benelli.
- Stock M2 Barrel Cutdown in house to 18.5" - re-choked to accept Carlson's Tru Chokes
- Custom Lighten & TiN (Titanium Nitrided) coated Bolt Carrier
- Trigger Tuned with approximately 3lbs taken off factory trigger
- Receiver loading port has been machined and polished for faster reloading.
- Extractor and Barrel modifications to help to prevent jams
- SAI Tuned Benelli Lifter/Shell Carrier
- Tune and polished shell catch and carrier latch
- SAI forearm stippling and straight stock stippling
- Recoil Pad modified (eliminates snagging on clothing)
- Salient upgraded Safety - To improve engagement from Safe to Fire positions
- SAI Oversized Bolt Release
- SAI Custom Charging Handle
- Nordic Extended magazine tube, clamp, and tuned spring to bring your capacity to 7+1+1 Rounds
- Hi Viz Fiber Optic front sight in Green
|Barrel Length (in)||18.5 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||7rd|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).|