Daniel Defense DDM4 V11 - 16" .300 Blackout (Dark Brown)
Availability: Out of stock
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11 300 finished in our Mil Spec + Cerakote has all the same modularity and functionality as our popular V11 Carbine, but was built to accommodate the versatile .300 Blackout cartridge. This caliber offers projectiles with increased bullet weight which substantially increases its effectiveness on target all while reducing felt recoil to the operator. The DDM4V11 300 features a free-floating Cold Hammer Forged, 16” S2W barrel with 1:8 twist and carbine-length gas system—tuned to reliably cycle a wide range of 300 Blackout cartridges. The V11 features the KeyMod attachment system integrated into our SLiM RAIL 15.0, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from a Daniel Defense product. The longer 15” rail features an uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachments at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions, ensuring plenty of real estate for optics and accessories. It also allows maximum sight radius, for more accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights, and provides operators with the option to extend the support hand out closer to the muzzle in order to drive the gun more precisely and help prevent over-travel when transitioning between multiple targets. Daniel Defense’s rugged Buttstock and Pistol Grip provide the comfort and ergonomics needed for optimal control.
The V11 300 is designed to be shot suppressed and un-suppressed utilizing various types of supersonic and subsonic ammunition. For reliable operation we recommend .300 supersonic ammunition while shooting un-suppressed, and subsonic ammunition should only be used with a suppressor. The utilization of a "H" weight buffer or lighter when shooting un-suppressed sub-sonic ammo produces much more reliable operation.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 twist, 16″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense SLiM Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- FINISH: Mil Spec + Cerakote
- Made in the USA!
Note: The photos shown are stock manufacturer photos. Specifications are subject to change.
|Frame Finish||Dark Brown Cerakote|
|Barrel Length (in)||16.0 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||30rd|
|Number of Mags||1|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (email@example.com).|