Sig Sauer P226 X5 Enhanced Entry - 5" .40 S&W
Availability: Out of stock
This is the NEW Sig Sauer P226 X5 E
Why was the X-series changed? The need to evolve. Input from professionals and improved manufacturing technology provided the opportunity to take the X-Series pistol to the next level of performance.
- Common frame and slide design increasing the ability of the interchangeability between the pistol variations and accessories.
- Improved ergonomics. Increased undercut for the beavertail and trigger guard lowering the centerline of the barrel.
- One rail offered -1913 accessory rail only. No Sig style rail or non-railed pistols.
- Updated styling – Combination of industrial design and updated manufacturing technology gives a fresh look.
- Accessories: The pistol line will be supported by a wide array of conversion kits, sights, mounts and grips.
|Barrel Length (in)||5.0 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||12rd|
|Number of Mags||2|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (email@example.com).|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by Sig Sauer. Warranty information is available for Sig Sauer products at https://www.sigsauer.com/support/warranty/.|