New Crimson Trace Master Series Laser Grips
This entry was posted on June 23, 2011.
Crimson Trace is releasing a new line of 1911 laser grips identified as the Master Series laser grips (credit to 1911forum.com for the lead on this information).
The Master Series of Crimson Trace grips will all have a slightly updated design to accommodate a regular size ambidextrous safety. The laser module on the top of the grips appears to have been slightly reduced in overall length which allows the safety to properly function.
In addition to the modification to the laser module, there are new Master Series models that fit 1911's with bobtail frames (rounded mainspring housing) like Kimber's Super Carry line.
The new 1911 Master Series models are:
- LG-901 Rosewood - for full size 1911's - accommodates ambi-safety
- LG-902 Rosewood - for compact 1911's - accommodates ambi-safety
- LG-903 Rosewood - for full size 1911's with bobtail - accommodates ambi-safety
- LG-904 G10 Black/Gray - for full size 1911's - accommodates ambi-safety
- LG-905 G10 Black/Gray - for compact 1911's - accommodates ambi-safety
- LG-906 G10 Black/Gray - for full size 1911's with bobtail - accommodates ambi-safety
The Master Series laser grips are not yet available from Crimson Trace - release date is unknown.