Desert Eagle .357 Mag Satin Nickel 6" BBL
Availability: In stock
The Picatinny rail located on the barrel runs from the chamber area to right behind the front sight allowing the use of scope rings (optional) and aftermarket optics.
- The Desert Eagle Pistol is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a rotating three lug bolt for positive lock-up.
- The barrel is locked in place, assuring a high degree of accuracy.
- The polygonal rifling reduces barrel wear, is easy to clean and very accurate.
- Anatomically formed grip, ideal hand seating angle and comfortable grip dimensions permit rapid, accurate, instinctive shooting. The Desert Eagle is designed for two-handed shooting.
- The Desert Eagle Pistol fires standard factory ammunition.
- The Desert Eagle Pistol has an automatic slide lock that holds the slide open after the last round is fired.
|Trigger Pull SA||4 lbs|
|Sights (detailed)||Non-night sights|
|Weight Empty||72.4 oz|
|Frame Finish||Satin Nickel|
|Frame Material||Carbon Steel|
|Slide Finish||Satin Nickel|
|Barrel Length (in)||6"|
|Rifling||1 in 14"|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||9rd|
|Number of Mags||1|
|Safety (detailed)||Combat type, fixed|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).|