Ed Brown 1911 Signature Edition .45 ACP
Availability: Out of stock
In the words of our master engraver...."I have spent thousands of hours studying engraving, and I cannot think of a single case where another company has produced a 1911 offering to the general public with this quantity of engraving. I believe the Ed Brown Signature Edition is the most highly engraved 1911 pistol offered as such. I also do my best with every pistol to bring the highest quality for a large production offering. I am proud to be the engraver for the maker of the world's finest high grade 1911."
In addition to the features on the main handguns page, the Signature Edition features the following:
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
- Weight: approximately 40 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- 25 LPI checkering on forestrap and mainspring housing.
- Special mirror finished slide, with 50 LPI serrations on back of slide to match serrated adjustable sight.
- Hand relief engraved package (includes flats of slide and frame, grip screws, and flats of thumb safety, grip safety, slide stop, mag release and magazine).
- Traditional "square cut" cocking serrations on rear of slide only.
- Adjustable rear sight buried deep into slide, cross dovetail front sight.
- Custom rib on top of slide (top of slide is flattened, serrated, then relieved on each side to give the appearance of a raised rib).
- Two-piece guide rod for smoother cycling and easier disassembly.
- Mag catch with Oversize 40 LPI checkered button.
|Sights (detailed)||Adjustable rear sight, fixed front|
|Frame Finish||Black coat|
|Frame Material||Stainless Steel|
|Slide Finish||Black coat|
|Barrel Length (in)||5"|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||8rd|
|Number of Mags||2|
|Safety (detailed)||Grip safety, single (left) side thumb safety|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (email@example.com).|