Ed Brown Kobra Battle Bronze Two-Tone - Theaded Barrel & Trijicon RMR
Availability: Out of stock
The Kobra is a truly unique pistol, and one of our most innovative firearms. Unique with the Kobra series pistols is the innovative and popular Snakeskin metal treatment. It is a directional pattern, meaning it is smooth to slide your hand up, but bites in for a snug grip the other way where you need it. It's easier on the hands than checkering, and our female customers in particular can't stop bragging about it. Not to mention it just looks cool! Except for the snakeskin metal treatment, this pistol is identical to the Executive Elite in all respects. This no-nonsense design has an elegant simplicity that has yet to be matched. The Kobra is an innovative masterpiece, and a serious tool for those who want something a little different. We are sure you'll be charmed by the Kobra!
This Kobra features the following:
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
- Exclusive snakeskin treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing. A beautiful, unique, and snag free gripping surface.
- Gen4 frame coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.
- Fixed Tall Night Sights & Trijicon RMR Upgrade
- Threaded Barrel Upgrade
- Battle Bronze Frame Finish
You will receive the exact gun and serial number pictured!
|Sights (detailed)||Tall Night Sights & Trijicon RMR|
|Frame Finish||Battle Bronze|
|Slide Finish||Gen4 (Black)|
|Barrel Length (in)||5.5 in (est)|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||7rd|
|Number of Mags||2|
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).|