Sig Sauer 1x20mm Compact Red Dot Sight (Romeo5)
Availability: In stock
ROMEO5 Comparison Video:
Sig's ROMEO5 red dot sight is a small, lightweight enclosed red dot sight. The Romeo5 features Sig's MOTAC system (motion activated illumination) which turns the sight off when it is not in use. It activates instantly when it detects the slightest vibration or movement. The feature helps drastically extend the battery life of the sight.
The ROMEO5 includes a total of two risers, one is a low mount riser and one is a 1.41 inch riser (pre-mounted on the Romeo5 in the box) to co-witness with iron sights.
The ROMEO5 will mount on any platform and the solid aluminum design will give peak performance and years of service. Military units trust the ROMEO5 when it counts, so why wouldn’t you?
The ROMEO5 Compact Red Dot Sight provides the civilian and armed professional with a robust 1x aiming solution optimized for today’s MSR/AR platforms.
- The ROMEO5 combines a leading edge optical design with an extremely robust, lightweight aluminum housing for years of worry-free service at a competitive price point
- The 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- Features our MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- An integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by Sig Sauer. Warranty information is available for Sig Sauer products at https://www.sigsauer.com/support/warranty/.|
- Great product and Outstanding service
Quality Price Value
BUT, more importantly is OsageCountyGuns' service and logistics. I placed this order and a package label was created on the same day (according to USPS Informed Delivery). The order of this sight was well packaged, neat, and surpassed all of my expectations. For a business to offer this optic at nearly 20-30% off AND, have it in my hand on the 3rd business day is something I wish many other sites/companies would emulate. The level of this transaction is of which I will be back to support those that put not only passion into the 2A community but also, show what truly separated the apprentices from the artisans.
Thanks again OCG for providing a level of service that has the speed of Amazon but, providing customers email updates that actually work (with real tracking numbers/unlike amazon).
Illinois Truck driver and part-time "Lot-Lizard" Connoisseur (Posted on 6/14/2018)
- Better than expected.
Quality Price Value
- Solid product, and great buying experience.
Price Value Quality
Awesome FOV on the optic, with plenty of brightness settings for use in any environment. Perfect optic for my .300 Pistol. (Posted on 3/5/2018)
- How does MOTAC work? My Romeo5 doesn't seem to turn off like it should.
- I just received my Romeo5 and it doesn't seem to work. What should I do?