Grayguns P320 Competition Curved Trigger Kit
Availability: Out of stock
The Grayguns P320 Competition Trigger Kit for the SIG Sauer® P320 is a drop-in, enhanced trigger package with competition sear for your P320 that reduces trigger weight to about 4 pounds while preserving all mechanical safety values. Shoot with a straight face, or go with the curved-face design.
Specifically designed for guns that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
Our new SIG Sauer® P320 Competition Trigger Kit can now be installed by an armorer, gunsmith or skilled individual who is familiar with the P320 fire control unit. The kit is specifically designed for guns that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program. The kit includes the following elements:
- Grayguns Practical Enhanced Leverage P320 Trigger (PELT2)
- Precision-ground Grayguns custom sear, polished and finished in hard nickel PTFE. Specifically designed for competition or range use only.
- Grayguns competition sear springs
- Grayguns competition trigger bar spring
- Over-travel stop tube
- Micro-polished, extended safety lever pin
- Includes a Grayguns Morale Patch and one Grayguns sticker
The Grayguns P320 Competition Trigger Kit yields superior trigger pull results while supporting the voluntary upgrade’s enhanced reliability and rough handling performance qualities. It yields a trigger pull weight of approximately 3.5 to 5 pounds. The kit with included competition sear is designed exclusively for competition or range use only.
- P320 Competition Trigger Kit Specifications and Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Reduces trigger pull weight to about 4 pounds.
- Minimal over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and release sensation
- Preserves factory sear engagement and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Our triggers are externally comparable in appearance to the factory part
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
Fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system. Including all sizes, TACOPS Carry, X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five and RX versions.
Grayguns triggers and internal components are approved for USPSA’s Production Division. See the updated Appendix D4. Sights, firing pins, firing pin retainers, pins, extractors, magazine releases, slide stops, thumb safeties, triggers, hammers, bushings, and ejectors MAY be replaced with OFM or aftermarket parts.
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|