LMT CQB MRP Defender Piston - 16" 5.56mm NATO
LMT CQB MRP Defender Piston, 5.56mm NATO, 16" BBL, 30rd
Availability: Out of stock
Rifle Assembly Includes:
- CQB MRP® Upper Receiver.
- 16" Chrome Lined 1:7" Twist 5.56 Piston operated Barrel.
- Piston Semi Auto Bolt Carrier Group.
- Tactical Charging Handle Assembly.
- Defender Lower 5.56 with SOPMOD Buttstock.
- Standard Trigger Group.
- Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight.
- Tactical Front Sight.
- (2) Heavy Duty Push Button Swivels (Included as of 2011 orders).
- (1) Thirty Round Magazine.
- LMT Manufactured Torque Wrench
- (3) Rail Panels.
- Ships with a Sling, and Operators Manual.
- Piston Operated.
- Overall length with SOPMOD collapsed: 33".
- Overall length with SOPMOD extended: 36".
- A2 birdcage compensator.
- 1/2 X 28 thread pitch.
- Low profile gas block.
- Cryogenically treated barrel to increase accuracy, barrel life and easier cleaning.
- Electronically tested and recorded trigger pull.
- Weight empty is 7.3 lbs.
Specs - More Info
|Caliber||.223 / 5.56|
|Sights (detailed)||Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight, Tactical Front Sight|
|Barrel Length (in)||16 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||30rd|
|Number of Mags||1|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).|
Write Your Own Review