LMT CQBPS12 CQB MRP SBR - 12" 5.56mm NATO - NFA Item
Availability: In stock
The CQB MRP® Defender Model Piston 12 features:
- Close Quarter Battle Monolithic Rail Platform Upper Receiver.
- 12" Chrome Lined 1:7" Twist 5.56 Barrel.
- Piston Semi-Auto Bolt Carrier Group.
- Tactical Charging Handle Assembly.
- Defender Lower with SOPMOD Buttstock.
- Standard Trigger Group.
- Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight.
- Tactical Front Sight.
- (1) Thirty Round Magazine.
- (2) Heavy Duty Push Button Swivels (Included as of 2011 orders).
- Torque Wrench / Driver.
- (3) Rail Panels.
- Ships with a sling, and Operators Manual.
- Piston Operated.
- Overall length with SOPMOD collapsed: 29".
- Overall length with SOPMOD extended: 32".
- A2 birdcage compensator 1/2 X 28 thread pitch.
- Low profile gas block.
- Cryogenically treated barrel to increase accuracy, barrel life and easier cleaning.
- Electronically tested and recorded trigger pull.
Note: All NFA Rules apply. This item will require a Form 3 transfer to your local dealer and then a Form 4 transfer to you. Make sure you can legally own this item before bidding.
|Caliber||.223 / 5.56|
|Sights (detailed)||Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight, Tactical Front Sight|
|Barrel Length (in)||12 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||30rd|
|Number of Mags||1|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).|