Nighthawk AAC Recon Rail 1911 5" .45 ACP - FDE w/ Crusade Cross & Shield
Availability: Out of stock
Built in collaboration with Advanced Armament Corporation, the new AAC Suppressor Ready pistol is one that you will cherish for a lifetime. This one is not just another pretty face in the crowd, but rather an all business gun that comes ready to use with or without an Advanced Armament Suppressor. A steel thread-protector comes standard to protect your barrel when the suppressor is not in use.
Available through Nighthawk Custom, its Preferred Dealers or from Advanced Armament Corporation, this custom handgun is loaded with proprietary features. The first to catch your eye will be the lightening cuts on the top of the slide, mainspring housing and front strap that match the Advanced Armament Ti-Rant suppressor. As you can see from the pictures, it makes for a very attractive firearm.
The slide sports new Heinie Ledge Straight-Eight Suppressor Sights which are only available through Nighthawk Custom. These sights are designed to give you a complete sight picture over the top of the suppressor. The distinct "ledge" rear sight allows you to cock the weapon off of a hard surface if needed.
- Proprietary Cuts on the Front Strap, Mainspring Housing and Slide Top Forged Frame and Slide.
- Nighthawk Custom Match-Grade Blacked-Out Threaded Barrel with Thread Protector Medium Length Lightweight Match-Grade Blacked-Out Trigger
- Ultra-thin Aluma-Grips with Nighthawk Custom™ logo
- Forged Slide Stop cut flush with chamfered frame
- Complete De-Horn for easy carry
- Flat Dark Earth Finish Upgrade
- Recon Rail Frame Upgrade
- Crusader Shield & Cross Engraved in the rear of the slide
|Sights (detailed)||Tall Night Sights|
|Frame Finish||Flat Dark Earth (FDE)|
|Slide Finish||Flat Dark Earth (FDE)|
|Barrel Length (in)||5.5 in (est)|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (email@example.com).|