Nighthawk Custom Ladyhawk 4.25" .45 ACP - Black w/ Stippled Frame
Availability: In stock
Dig through the old junk good stuff in your basement and find $50! Be creative - we are excited to see what useless crap treasures you will send us.
We are in no rush so send it at your convenience.
Here's some things we would happily take in on trade:
- Your broken Taurus favorite gun
- Gold, silver, diamonds, rubies, watches, nice jewelry
- Magazines (9mm, .45 ACP, Popular Mechanics, etc)
- Old Scopes and optics
- Letter confessing your undying love to Osage County Guns
- Grips (don't be cheap, send us the pair)
Here's some things we would unhappily take in on trade:
- Your old brass that can't be reloaded
- Gun socks that smell like gym socks
- Expired beef jerky (we like it fresh)
Here's some things we would NOT take in on trade:
- Stolen Property
- Explosives or other illegal items (in Missouri, not California)
- Items that we will have to pay to dispose of if we don't want it
- Your cat, we already have one
We have received several requests for a 1911 style pistol with as thin of grip as possible. The reasons vary from something that is easier to grip for more control, smaller hands, or something for ladies to use. Based on these requests we are proud to introduce our collaboration with Richard Heinie: the new Lady Hawk.
The Lady Hawk uses a both a frame and a mainspring housing that have been thinned down and scalloped to reduce the overall circumference of the grip. We also install thin Alumagrips to further reduce the circumference of the pistol grip. These features make for a pistol grip like no other, a perfect fit for those with small hands or for a female shooter.
This pistol comes with a black finish, bead blasted controls, and hand stippling on the frontstrap and backstrap of the frame (upgrade option).
You will receive the exact gun and serial number pictured!
|Sights (detailed)||Heinie Straight Eight Night Sights|
|Barrel Length (in)||4.25"|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||7rd|
|Number of Mags||2|
|Features||Bead Blast Controls, Hand Stippled Frame (Upgrade Option)|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (email@example.com).|