Nighthawk Custom Predator 5.0" .45 ACP
Availability: Out of stock
Dig through the old junk good stuff in your basement and find $100! Be creative - we are excited to see what useless crap treasures you will send us.
We are in no rush so send it at your convenience.
Here's some things we would happily take in on trade:
- Your broken Taurus favorite gun
- Gold, silver, diamonds, rubies, watches, nice jewelry
- Magazines (9mm, .45 ACP, Popular Mechanics, etc)
- Old Scopes and optics
- Letter confessing your undying love to Osage County Guns
- Grips (don't be cheap, send us the pair)
Here's some things we would unhappily take in on trade:
- Your old brass that can't be reloaded
- Gun socks that smell like gym socks
- Expired beef jerky (we like it fresh)
Here's some things we would NOT take in on trade:
- Stolen Property
- Explosives or other illegal items (in Missouri, not California)
- Items that we will have to pay to dispose of if we don't want it
- Your cat, we already have one
If you are looking for a 1911 that will afford you a clear advantage in a defensive situation, or you just want something special that you can enjoy shooting thousands of rounds through, then you need to look at our Predator family. The Predator family has all the specifications of our Talon family. What makes the Predator different is the barrel. We start out with our own one piece 416d stainless steel barrel. The slide is relieved, and the barrel is fit so precisely that you'll have a hard time seeing light between the end of the slide and the barrel, yet it never touches. This adds more weight to the muzzle, dampening the recoil and muzzle flip, which allows for much faster follow up shots, giving the shooter a distinct advantage. We know you'll be happy with the Predator series. They are just some of the best guns available.
You will receive the exact gun and serial number as pictured!
|Sights (detailed)||Night Sights|
|Grips||Nighthawk Logo Wood Grips|
|Barrel Length (in)||5.0 in|
|Number of Mags||2|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (email@example.com).|