POF USA P415 Gen2 5.56mm NATO 16.5" Upper Receiver
Availability: Out of stock
• Match grade barrels fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat.
• 4150 Mil-B-11595E chromoly alloy.
• Corrosion resistant nitride heat-treated 5R polygonal barrels.
• POF-USA triple-port muzzle devices.
• POF-USA oversized heat-sink barrel nut.
• 5.56x45 mm NATO (.223 Remington) chamber.
• E² dual-extraction chamber technology (GEN 4 ONLY).
Method of Operation
• Semi-auto rotating bolt, short-stroke gas piston system.
• Corrosion resistant nitride heat-treated gas piston system consisting of a single piece gas block, gas plug, gas piston, and operating rod.
• Multi-position regulating gas system with normal, suppressed, and bolt-action (off) operating modes.
Bolt & Carrier
• Nickel plated bolt carrier with integrated bolt carrier key.
• POF-USA roller cam pin with chrome plated stem and NP3 roller.
• Chrome plated bolt.
• POF-USA patented Modular Railed Receiver™ (M.R.R.™); free-floating monolithic rail system.
• Billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy.
• 2-piece upper receiver.
• Black anodized billet charging handle.
• POF-USA free-floating modular, aluminum handguard.
• All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturer.
|Caliber||.223 / 5.56|
|Manufacturer||Patriot Ordnance Factory|
|Barrel Length (in)||16.5 in|
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|