Ruger GP100 Match Champion - 4.2" .357 Mag
Ruger GP100 Match Champion, .357 Magnum, 4.2" BBL, 6rd
Availability: Out of stock
- Recoil-reducing, cushioned, black rubber Hogue® Monogrip® provides non-slip, comfortable grip. (model 1754 features a Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides.)
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips.
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- The Match Champion™ Model is designed with the competitor in mind. With its ergonomic enhancements and tuned action, the Match Champion™ delivers fast, accurate shots and takes the popular GP100® to the next level. It features a contoured cylinder, Novak® Lo-Mount Carry rear sight and fiber optic front sight, Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides and a slab-sided, half-lug target crowned barrel.
- Easy takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for no hassle maintenance and assembly.
- Also features a heavy, full-shrouded barrel (model 1754 features a slab-sided, half-lug barrel) and hard plastic case.
Specs - More Info
|Sights (detailed)||Fiber Optic (front), Fixed (Rear)|
|Grips||Hogue® Stippled Hardwood|
|Frame Material||Stainless Steel|
|Barrel Length (in)||4.2 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||6rd|
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).|
Write Your Own Review