Sig P320 M17 Bravo, 9mm, Manual Safety
Availability: Out of stock
The P320 M17 Bravo variant with is a Talo distribution exclusive with 4.7" barrel, black grip module and Nitron coated slide, SIGLite night sights with DP Pro Plate, two 17rd magazines and includes thumb safety. The specs below are for the Coyote M17 variants but they will be similar aside from color.
|Trigger Pull SA||Approx 5.0 lb|
|Overall Length||Approx 8.0 in|
|Overall Height||Approx 7.9 in|
|Overall Width||Approx 1.3 in|
|Sights (detailed)||SIGLite night sights / removable rear optic plate|
|Weight Empty||Approximately 27 oz|
|Slide Finish||Nitron (black)|
|Barrel Length (in)||3.7 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||17rd|
|Number of Mags||2|
|Safety (detailed)||Thumb safety|
|FFL Requirements||Must be shipped to FFL dealer for transfer.|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by Sig Sauer. Warranty information is available for Sig Sauer products at https://www.sigsauer.com/support/warranty/.|
- Will this be offered with an option for 10rd magazines?
- I live in Maryland my ffl will accept the firearm but he won’t give me the mags they ship them to Va.
- Will this be available for pre-order?
- Can the slide be racked with the thumb safety on?
- Greetings!I am a municipal police officer in the state of IL. I am very interested in the Sig Sauer M17 Bravo (black). I was curious if they are still available or have they not been released yet?