Sig Sauer P229 Legion RX - 9mm
Availability: Out of stock
Become part of the Legion for members-only access to unique opportunities and gear, tailored to meet your elite requirements. After purchasing a Legion Series™ firearm, you unlock a full range of exclusive benefits.
- Reduced and Contoured Elite Beavertail
- Frame Relieved Under Trigger Guard
- Legion Gray PVD Finish on Slide and Frame
- Custom High Checkered G-10 Grips
- Grayguns Intermediate Reach Adjustable Trigger
- Enhanced Action with SRT
- Low Profile Slide Catch and Decocking Levers
- Solid Steel Guide Rod
- SIG SAUER® Electro-optics X-RAY™ High Visibility Day/Night Sights
- Enhanced Checkering on Front Strap and Under Trigger Guard
- Three magazines
ROMEO1The ROMEO1 features a molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion. Manual illumination controls remember your last used settings. Three MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions. The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm. Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
|Sights (detailed)||Sig Romeo1 mini red dot, Sig Sauer X-Ray Night Sights|
|Frame Finish||Gray Nitron PVD|
|Slide Finish||Gray Nitron PVD|
|Barrel Length (in)||3.9 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||15rd|
|Number of Mags||3|
|FFL Requirements||Must be shipped to receiving FFL dealer for transfer.|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by Sig Sauer. Warranty information is available for Sig Sauer products at https://www.sigsauer.com/support/warranty/.|
- Are these Sig Sauer factory magazines and designed for use with m11-a1 and p229 Legion? Do you know whether the OEM manufacturer for those in stock is Mec-Gar (made in Italy) or Checkmate (no made in marking)?