Sig Sauer P320 Compact RX Caliber X-Change Kit - 9mm
Availability: In stock
P320® Caliber X-Change™ Kit The modular P320 allows you to select any of several centerfire calibers. Just disassemble the pistol and reassemble it with the X-Change Kit’s barrel/slide assembly, grip module, and magazine.
The ROMEO1 features a molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion. Manual illumination controls remember your last used settings. Three MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions. The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm. Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
|Sights (detailed)||Contrast Sights + Romeo1|
|Barrel Length (in)||3.9 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||15rd|
|Number of Mags||1|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by Sig Sauer. Warranty information is available for Sig Sauer products at https://www.sigsauer.com/support/warranty/.|
- Would it be possible to substitute a 10 round magazine for the 15 round magazine at an additional charge. I live in California where we have silly gun laws and too many silly people who vote for vote for the loser legislators that we have making these laws! Thanks in advance for your answer.Best Regards,Bob Peterson
- Will this slide assembly fit on a sub compact frame?
- Will this fit Ma. Approved 320c with manual safety
- I own the full size RX version of this pistol with 10 round magazines.Can I purchase the Compact version and have you remove the 15 round magazine? My state only allows 10 rounds max.
- Is this a complete fireable pistol
- Is the sight cover plate included with the x-change kit if I want to remove the Romeo 1?
- With the SIG SAUER P320 COMPACT RX CALIBER X-CHANGE KIT - 9MM. I did the voluntary 320 upgrade. I know that there was some new milling done to the slide. Does this conversion kit account for that upgrade. Thanks