Sig Sauer P226 9mm Caliber Exchange Kit w/ Romeo1 Reflex Sight
Availability: In stock
Convert your Sig Sauer P226 from 22LR, .40 S&W or 357 Sig to 9mm. This will work with P226 Classic .22LR models.
Add the spice of variety to your shooting by converting to a different caliber. Just swap out your standard slide/barrel assembly and magazine for those of the Centerfire X-Change Kit.
• Slide with Nitron finish
• Recoil Spring and Guide
• Tall Contrast Sights w/ Romeo1 Reflex Sight
• Magazine Included (15rd)
|Sights (detailed)||Tall Contrast Sights + Romeo1|
|Barrel Length (in)||4.4 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||15rd|
|Number of Mags||1|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by Sig Sauer. Warranty information is available for Sig Sauer products at https://www.sigsauer.com/support/warranty/.|
- Great product thank you OCG!
Quality Price Value
- Do you know when you will get the Sig P226 RX X-change Kit back in?Also, I am not exempt, so can you take out the magazine, block it, or swap with a ten round magazine and ship to California?
- I have a p226 scorpion model with the loaded chamber indicator on the slide which seems to be preventing me from getting an optic cut. If I purchase this slide can I get it the same desert tan color as my scorpion? Thank you for your time.
- Do you know when the P226 RX Xchange kits will be back in stock?
- Is it possible to switch the magazine to a 10-round CA compliant, and have it shipped to CA?Also, any update on when this might be in stock?
- I asked a question yesterday and realized it may not have been clear. I was curious if the contrast cut Sig P226 RX 9mm caliber exchange kit could be shipped to California with a 10rd magazine, or just with the magazine taken out of it. Thanks!