Sig Sauer P226 Legion RX 9mm Caliber X-Change Kit
Availability: Out of stock
Convert your Sig Sauer P226 from 22LR, .40 S&W or 357 Sig to 9mm. This will work with P226 Classic .22LR models.
Add the spice of variety to your shooting by converting to a different caliber. Just swap out your standard slide/barrel assembly and magazine for those of the Centerfire X-Change Kit.
• Slide with Legion Gray finish
• Recoil Spring and Guide
• Tall X-Ray Day/Night Sights w/ Romeo1 Reflex Sight
• Magazine included
Note: To join the SIG Legion program you must buy a complete Legion firearm. There is no Legion Program registration with this kit.
|Sights (detailed)||X-RAY™ Day/Night Sights & Romeo1 Reflex Sight|
|Slide Finish||Legion Gray PVD Finish|
|Barrel Length (in)||4.4 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||15rd|
|Number of Mags||1|
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by Sig Sauer. Warranty information is available for Sig Sauer products at https://www.sigsauer.com/support/warranty/.|
- I would like to purchase the Sig P226 Rx Legion slide assembly. Is this available with a 10 round magazine instead of 15 round? Thank you
- Will this work with the P226 9mm Legion SAO? Or is it better to have my gun milled to add a Romeo 1 and suppressor height XRAY sights?
- Can you swap out the free state mag for a CA mag, 10 rd?
- i just wanted to confirm that this x-change slide will fit my sig legion .40?
- i i have a 226 tacops will this slide work with my tacops
- I live in Maryland and am limited to 10 round magazines. Can I buy this with a 10 round magazine, or without the magazine that is included with this kit?
- Would you take 600 for the x change kit?
- Will this work on a P226 equinox?
Regular Price: $569.99
Special Price $449.99