Sig Sauer P365 9mm X-Ray 3 Sights - Package w/ 4 Mags
Availability: Out of stock
Introducing the game changing P365. Micro-compact everyday carry size with unprecedented 10+1 full-size capacity. The P365 is striker-fired, with the clean crisp trigger pull you expect from a SIG. Lightweight and easy to conceal, the P365 is chambered in 9mm and is rated for +P ammunition. Included standard is SIGLITE night sights, a 10-round flush fit magazine, and a 10-round extended magazine. An optional 12-round extended magazine allows you to bring the total capacity to 13 rounds. The new P365. Bring More. Everyday.
This package will include TWO additional 10-round magazines - One flush fit and another with the extension for a total of FOUR magazines!
|Overall Length||5.8 in|
|Overall Height||4.3 in|
|Overall Width||1 in|
|Sights (detailed)||X-Ray 3 Night Sights|
|Weight Empty||17.8 oz|
|Frame Finish||Black Polymer|
|Barrel Length (in)||3.1 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||10rd|
|Number of Mags||4|
|Accessory Rail||Not Applicable|
|FFL Requirements||Must be shipped to FFL dealer for transfer.|
- Great Experience
Price Value Quality
- Amazing EDC firearm from a reputable company...OCG!
Value Quality Price
This gun does everything right and felt like an old familiar friend within 100 rounds.
I still love my Shield but with 10 rounds standard and 12+1 optional magazines, I had to give this firearm a try and I wasn't disappointed. (Posted on 8/22/2018)
- Can you tell me the manufacture date of these pistols (P365)?
- Is this the Gen 2 P365 version that got the reliability issues fixed?
- SEEING ON YOU TUBE ABOUT FIRING PIN DRAG ON SPENT BRASS. AFTER ABOUT 400 RNDS FIRED, HIS TRIGGER FAILED. WHAT DOES SIG SAY ABOUT THIS. THIS IS MY FIRST SIG PRODUCT. A SIG P365.
- is this pistol (P365) new ''july'' manufacture date , shows free shipping also ?
- What are the individual capacities of the 4 magazines?
- What is the production date or gen of what you have in stock? Wanting to buy today but hesitant on the firearms that people have in stock.