S&W M&P9 M2.0 w/ Truglo TXF Sights - 4.25" 9mm
Availability: In stock
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
• Truglo® TFX™ Sights - Encapsulated tritium plus fiber optic xtreme handgun sights.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
ALL BACKED BY THE SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
|Manufacturer||Smith & Wesson|
|Sights (detailed)||Truglo® TFX™ Sights - Encapsulated tritium plus fiber optic xtreme handgun sights.|
|Frame Finish||Flat Dark Earth (FDE)|
|Slide Finish||Flat Dark Earth (FDE)|
|Barrel Length (in)||4.25 in|
|Mag Capacity / Rounds||17rd|
|Number of Mags||2|
|FFL Requirements||All firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. We cannot and will not ship firearms to anyone but a FFL. We must receive the receiving dealer's FFL by fax (314-558-8429) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).|
|Warranty||Warranty provided by product manufacturer.|